EPIC Divers and Marine provides commercial diving and marine services in the Gulf of Mexico and around the globe, which include underwater inspection and construction, platform and pipeline service, well repair, plug and abandonment, and marine salvage. EPIC has supported oil and gas clients since 1972 with 24-hour/ 365 day/yr. service, comprehensive safety and quality programs, and competitive rates.
- Industry leading HSEQ performance
- Team of 150+ divers, tenders, supervisors, and marine captains—all supported by a competent training and safety staff
- Flexible fleet of dive support and construction vessels
- Saturation diving capabilities to 1,000 fsw, including 2 portable systems
- Well plug and abandonment support capabilities
- Experienced personnel — 80% of our supervisors have a minimum of 10 years experience with EPIC and a minimum of 17 years in the industry
- Crews trained in underwater inspection, construction, salvage, DOT-OQ qualified, environmental support, project management, and more
- Proprietary Dive 5® continuous-improvement safety and quality program for maximum peace of mind
The EPIC Explorer and its experienced crew can tackle any project that requires a 4-point anchor vessel and saturation diving capabilities—including turnkey wellhead removals, mudline tree abandonments and removals, and site clearance, as well as pipeline reroutes, spool installations, and hurricane remedial work.
DSV Skandi Achiever
EPIC Divers and Marine, through a joint marketing agreement with DOF Subsea, is complemented by the DSV Skandi Achiever. Built in 2007, The Skandi Achiever provides services including saturation dive support for offshore construction and Inspection, Repair and Maintenance (IRM) operations via an integrated 18-Man, 1,000’ Saturation Diving System and a 140T AHC Crane.
The Vessel is designed with a high focus on good sea-keeping abilities and excellent station keeping performances. The vessel is environmental friendly with focus on low fuel consumption and precautions equivalent to DNV’s CLEAN DESIGN requirements are incorporated in the design.