|EPIC has satisfied oil and gas clients since 1972 with 24-hour service, comprehensive safety and quality programs, and competitive rates. Today, as a subsidiary of TETRA Technologies Inc., we stand ready at your service with:
- Team of 400+ divers, tenders, supervisors, and marine captains—all supported by a competent training and safety staff
- Modern fleet of dive support and construction vessels
- Saturation diving capabilities to 1,000 fsw
- Well plug and abandonment support capabilities
- Experienced personnel — 80% of our supervisors have a minimum of 10 years experience with EPIC and a minimum of 17 years in the industry
- Crews trained in underwater inspection, construction, salvage, DOT-OQ qualified, environmental support, project management, and more
- Proprietary Dive 5® continuous-improvement safety and quality program for maximum peace of mind
| 1972 —
||EPIC Divers founded by L.J. “Pie” Rivet
| 1991 —
||EPIC Divers purchased by Julie Rodriguez
| 1998 —
||EPIC Companies formed through expansion into Epic Divers, Inc. and Epic Marine, L.L.C.
| 2006 —
||EPIC Divers, Inc. and Epic Marine, L.L.C. combined to form EPIC Divers & Marine, L.L.C.
| 2006 —
||EPIC Divers & Marine becomes subsidiary of TETRA Technologies, Inc.